ACADEMICS DEPARTMENT-Mr. Gerald Suke
The Academics Department forms the epicenter of the school as it leads in establishing and coordinating standards that enable achievement of good academic results. The department carries out responsibilities with the help of an academic committee. The committee is comprised of
- Senior Principal-Mrs. Chivatsi Gladys
- Deputy Principal-Mrs. Mvurya Martha
- Senior Master -Academics–Mr. Suke Gerald
- Senior Master -Quality Assurance and Standards Officer–Mr. Inyangala Victor
- Senior Master Languages-Mr. Nyarango Douglas
- Senior Mistress Mathematics –Md. Mayaka Faith
- Senior Mistress- Sciences-Md. Caroline Mmata
- Senior Master-Humanities – Mr. Njonge Charles
- Senior Mistress- Technical and Applied Sciences – Md. Naliaka Mary
- Senior Mistress-Boarding – Md. Emma Mkaisi
- Senior Mistress-Co-Curricula-Md. Fwaru Ann
- Senior Master-Guidance and Counseling-Mr. Masha Samuel
Key Tasks of the committee
- Establishing realistic academic targets for every subject offered in the school.
- Coordinating the departments to be able to attain the set standards.
- Ensuring that all the school core functions are carried out efficiently and in a balanced manner.
- Establishing means by which all the team players (students, staff, parents, stake holders) in the school work harmoniously for higher productivity.
- Enabling the staff to carry out their day to day responsibilities which are geared towards effective implementation of the school academic programs.
- Facilitating parents/guardians to make positive contribution to the overall performance of the school through events like academic clinics.
- Guiding students to make appropriate subject choices.
- Motivate the students who perform well by providing prizes.
May God be with us as we strive to empower the girl child. Thank you all and God bless.